Today I am joined by Nisha Mehta, MD who took the trip of a lifetime with her husband to both of the Four Seasons Bali resorts. She and her physician husband Parag split their 8 night trip between the Four Seasons Bali at Jimbaran Bay and the Four Seasons Bali at Sayan. Nisha is thinking about hosting a retreat at one of these properties someday, if you’d like to be included on her mailing list be sure to visit her at NishaMehtaMD.com. Also Check out her physician-only FaceBook Group Physician Side Gigs.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Flying to Bali in economy class- its worth it!
- Managing being rerouted to the other side of the world
- Being pampered immediately upon arrival
- Amazing villas, private pools
- Tip: budget days to just stay at the resort
- Little ways a luxury resort makes your trip special
- Letting go when you’re used to being the caretaker
- Traveling as a vegetarian to Bali
- Visiting the sites around the resorts
- Using a driver is cheaper than taking taxis
- Nisha’s recommended driver: Ketut Widiarta Aryadi (he goes by “Widi”). Text him via WhatsApp at +6281338479606
- Activities available at the resort
- Are these luxury resorts family friendly?
- What about the Bugs?
- What about the Monkies?
To sum up, this was an amazing and luxurious adventure, and its great to be reminded that, as caretakers, we need to be pampered every once and a while. ❤️
LEAVE ME A MESSAGE
Want to be considered for a future episode of the Hippocratic Holiday? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, where you traveled to, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at www.speakpipe.com/HippocraticHoliday