Today I am joined by Cheri Wiggins, MD who is a mom of 13 and 11 year old daughters, is a locum tenens specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation, and is also a serial entrepreneur. She has her own travel blog now too to help families travel smart and on a budget. She is here today to tell us all about how her and her family use the, “One Bag Travel,” concept wherever they go to make their trips so much easier. Don’t miss out on all of her tips and to find out how your family can travel with one bag too!
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Cheri has a wonderful and informational family travel blog called: YourFamilyCanTravel.com.
- Listen in to Cheri’s story about locum tenens on the Hippocratic Hustle Podcast: Episode 32 and also a previous episode on how to sell products online: Episode 28.
- Cheri and her family have traveled to Croatia, Italy, France, and Spain so far and will be going to Great Britain and Greece this year.
- What exactly is, “One Bag Travel,” and how you can do it too.
- What Cheri wears on the plane to travel and what exact outfits she packs for her trip.
- How, “One Bag Travel,” helps you travel so much easier and saves money too!
- What bags Cheri recommends for adults and kids.
- How packing cubes help to organize your clothes and make packing easier.
- Getting souvenirs home without buying extra bags.
- How to get children into the, “One Bag Travel,” mindset and to carry their own bag.
- Laundry on the go to maximize clothing options on your trip.
- Renting an apartment or Airbnb that has laundry and cooking facilities available.
- Cheri’s favorite underwear for travel are: Exofficio.com.
- Bringing quick dry clothing since most apartments have washers but not dryers.
LEAVE ME A MESSAGE
Want to be considered for a future episode of the Hippocratic Holiday? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, where you traveled to, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at www.speakpipe.com/HippocraticHoliday